Monday, February 6, 2017

On the Road Again

I've had a lot of distractions from blogging about Mexico City these days. I spent all of December abroad, mostly in Bangladesh, and now I'm back in India for a month. I have been invited by the American Embassy School in New Delhi to teach art to their students for the next two weeks, and will travel after that.

Today was the first day of classes--so far, so good. I have renewed respect for teachers everywhere after the experience. I am teaching the printmaking techniques I developed during my years in San Miguel de Allende--but in a speeded up version, as classes only last 45 minutes. It's a whirlwind.

So to those readers who have asked why I'm not blogging more, here's the answer. When I return home I plan to work on an update of my Mexico City guidebook so I expect to be more active on this blog.

Saludos, Jim J.


4 comments:

Dominique Cordero said...

Excellent! Have a great time and looking forward to your future posts and updates. Saludos!

kate said...

Happy trails. Sounds like you are living your dream!

Robert Jasso said...

leaving familiar ground keeps ones perspective keen and frame of mind refreshed. Enjoy.

Giraffe said...

Want to hear more JIM! Quelle vie!

Post a Comment