Each time I return from travelling, I feel renewed appreciation for being able to live in
- I can get freshly squeezed orange juice a block away for $2 a liter.
- People say ‘buen provecho’ to strangers in restaurants.
- There’s a statue of the rain god Tlaloc in
. Chapultepec Park
- The metro costs 3 pesos.
flower market Jamaica
- People still cook with handmade pottery.
- Birds sing outside my bedroom window
- The Pasteleria Ideal
8.5 You can buy half a cauliflower in the market (or a single stalk of celery, a sprig of parsely, one egg)